Monday, November 28, 2011

UNIT 7: CONVERSATIONS

CONVERSATION 1: Talk about where you live, work, or study.

Maria: So what do you do?
Penelope: I´m student. I study at the ITSC.
Maria: The ITSC? where´s that?
Penelope: On Lauro Del Billar Tijuana. Next to the Tecnica #9.
Maria: And do you live nearby?
Penelope: No. I have a house away the ITSC. what about you?
Maria: Me? I´m a engineer. I work at Buenavista del Cobre.

CONVERSATION 2: Describe your home.

Juan: Do you live in a house or an apartment?
Cintya: In a house.
Juan: What´s it like?
Cintya: Well, there are two bedrooms, one kitchen,
one living room and one bathroom.

CONVERSATION 3: Compare opinions about furniture.

Ingrid: Look at that lamp. What do you think?
Felipe: I think it´s really beautiful.
Ingrid: You do?
Felipe: Definitely. What about you?
Ingrid: I´m not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment